Tuesday evening I attended dinner with Ford & Gracenote. We had a great dinner at the Yellowtail inside the Bellagio. I am all about trying different food and I LOVE sushi, but the one thing that stood out on the menu was their "pop rock sushi roll." Seriously??? How do people come up with this stuff? Only in Vegas right? Well me & the guys from The Daily Buzz (a station out of Florida) tried it. I award Yellowtail with the most interesting sushi concept. The sweetness of the candy mixed with the california style sushi was AMAZING! I would HIGHLY recommend going there if you are ever in Vegas! After dinner, we headed over to The Bank nightclub (located inside the Bellagio). Gracenote was hosting a private party at this lush nightclub feature DJ Cassidy & Jazzy Jeff. Everyone had a great time & I even got Dr. Electro fist pumping on the dance floor. I can now check that off my bucket list!








0 comments:
Post a Comment